Application for Financial Supports
The colloquium is supported by International Institute for
Software Technology (UNU-IIST) and there is a limited amount of grant that
participants, tutorial and workshop speakers from developing countries can
How to Apply
- We will give priority to those applicants who are working or
studying in developing countries and have papers or tutorial proposals
accepted for presentation at ICTAC2004.
- We will not fund people unless they have tried to obtain
funding from their institution first. Applicant must copy us on the
institution's response to his/her request.
- Applications for partial supports to cover local expenses,
such as registration fees, accommodation, meals, etc. are more likely to be
An application should include the following information
- Family name
- Given name(s)
- Affiliation (where you are working or studying)
- Address for correspondence
- Email address
- Telelphone number
- Fax number
- To seek funding:
- A copy of your institution's response to
your request for funding
- Type of expenses that you are applying for
- International Flight (Please indicate the amount in
- Registration Fee
- Travel Expenses in China
- Do you have a paper accepted by ICTAC2004?
If yes, please give us the title of the paper and the
name(s) of the author(s).
- Have you ever been funded by UNU-IIST before?
If yes, please give us the date(s) and the type(s) of
fund you received.
The CV must describe the applicant's academic
qualifications, teaching or industrial experience, technical
background, specific interests in software engineering, and computer
science, and the levels of English speaking and
Applications (plain text only) should be sent to Miss Alice Pun by her
e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax +853
712940. The closing date of the applications is 15 August 2004.